Wednesday 30 May 2012

Portraits - Lucy Stendall

I adore this girl. She saved my bacon when I was pregnant, she is absolutely lovely and I couldn't believe  when we met up the other week that we'd never done it before. 

We chased down some gorgeous evening light as the sun set on another beautifully warm day in Derbyshire and did a little bit of a shoot swap. Frankly I cannot believe that this lady thinks she isn't photogenic! I could take portraits of her every day.


























So, that's another fab photographer ticked off my list of my to-shoot list.

Here's to lots more golden evenings and nattering!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these beautiful photographs Hannah! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that lit is absolutely beautiful! Love how you have shot through the buttercups too, sooo pretty, good work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dreamy light, and a perfect location, makes me nostalgic for when I lived near the Peak District. Lucy, you are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures! And girl! (I love her hair) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful, as is Lucy.

    Also, fab hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...