Monday 30 January 2012

Jen & Ian ❤ Creative Wedding Photography

Jen & Ian's Halloween wedding was more than a bit special. You probably know by now that I love it when a couple does things their own way. From their first email, I knew Jen & Ian's wedding was going to be right up my street. Yes, they had pumpkins and paper bunting and freaking awesome bridesmaids and some VERY exciting shoes, but more than that - it just felt right. Every decision they made was led by what suited them and by what they wanted their day to be and, as their photographer, I couldn't have asked for more.

I also have to shout out to the brilliant team at Bardney Hall, who worked their socks off throughout the day to help things run smoothly. I so hope I get to shoot there again!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...