Friday 2 September 2011

A Back-To-School child portrait offer and absolutely free maternity shoots up for grabs!





My word, is it that time already?! Where exactly did the summer go? I have to admit though, I love autumn! I love new shiny shoes and conkers and hot chocolate and cardigans and cosy evenings and changing leaves. So, I thought why not celebrate this awesome time of year with a little special offer?









So, until October 31st portrait sessions for under-16s (with a special guest appearance from you, if you want to get in on it too) are on special offer! That means that for the barganous price of £50, you get an hour of photography with me, a USB stick of the final edited pictures (25+) and a license for unlimited printing, copying and sharing online for personal use. This price doesn't include travel costs for jobs further afield.

You could use this for a newborn shoot, a group of friends, a family... drop me a line and we can talk about the possibilities. 

 And now, "free maternity shoots?" I hear you say! Well... As you may know, I have a little boy and am now expecting another baby who shall be joining the clan next February. While the wedding season starts to wind down I'd absolutely love to have a go at doing some maternity shoots. So, in return for the opportunity to try out some ideas you would get an hour's shoot on location & digital copies of the final files, including a license for unlimited printing, copying and sharing online. Again, I am more than willing to travel but would need costs to be covered for jobs further afield. Spaces for this are limited so get in touch asap if you are interested and spread the word if you know anyone who might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...