Thursday 5 May 2011

Ania & Benji


A few weeks ago I travelled down to London and a rowing club in Putney, beside the Thames. This spring has been amazing for weather and Ania & Benji's wedding was no exception.

The day before the wedding I went (via Kew Gardens... don't ask!) to meet them at the venue and I knew that I was going to love their wedding. We chatted, put up decorations and when they tested the stereo with songs for the ceremony and When I Go by Slow Club started, I got goosebumps.

The day itself was absolutely wonderful, moving and fun with some ace touches like the reading of the lyrics to Absolute Beginners at the ceremony, the hog roast (mmmm... crackling), the Penguin postcards in place of a guestbook, the home-made food and the energetic Ceilidh (with music from The Baltik Ceilidh Band ). Everyone was friendly, warm and welcoming and I felt lucky to be a part of it.

Enough talk, time for photos!



























P.S. How amazing is Ania's 20s inspired dress?! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Love these :) Awesome work Hannah. They look sooooo relaxed with you shooting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wedding! Such relaxed and beautiful shots - you can really see what a fun day it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!! Her dress is really stunning, I love the pleated style. And that bouquet is divine :) You did a beautiful job with the photos, nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...