Monday 25 April 2011

Band Photography - Pressure Kids


So, I realised that I have been very remiss lately and neglecting my band photography. I asked my friend James if he and his band, Pressure Kids, would be interested in a free photoshoot so that I could flex my muscles a little. Happily, they were keen to oblige and here's a couple of previews of the resutls:











Are you in, or do you know of, a band that could do with some new photography? I am looking for new bands to add to my portfolio, so get in touch and maybe I can sort out a free shoot for you too. 

Don't forget to take a look at what Pressure Kids do.




2 comments:

  1. I really love the lying-down-in-blossom shots, they're absolutely gorgeous! I love blossom haha and I really like your new header too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blossoms are just WONDERFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...