Saturday 19 March 2011

Portrait Session Gift Cards now on sale! Perfect for Mother's Day!


Eeee, I do love getting things printed. I finally got round to getting some gift cards for my portrait sessions. Each comes with one of my fine art photographs on one side and a description of the gift on the other which reads:
 "This card entitles you to a one hour portrait session with Hannah Millard Photography, including a USB stick with all the final, edited photographs and a license to print them and share them online. This does not include reasonable travel costs when absolutely necessary. 
You could use this for an individual portrait shoot, promo shots for a band, family portraits or modelling portfolio shots. I shoot on location so the possibilities are endless! If you have any other ideas please let me know. My aim is to help you get the most out of your experience.  
If you're not already familiar with my work take a look at my website and read my photography diary on my blog. To arrange your shoot give me a call or pop me an email or text. I can't wait to hear from you!"

Until 19th April 2011 these cards will cost just £35 each, when they will be available at full price for £70. I feel that this price is real value for money. Unlike some portrait session gifts, my price includes digital files of the final, edited files (25+ depending on the shoot) and a license for unlimited printing and sharing online. As I have said, my gift cards are very versatile and great presents for so many occasions. 


If you have any questions then get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...