Sunday 13 March 2011

Engagement - James & Emily

Just a shoot-ette today! Emily and James' wedding is a couple of weeks away at the fabulous Cathedral Quarter Hotel, I can't wait til the wedding, it's going to be amazing!

We went on a little mission to find some good spots to take photos on the day itself and got a few quick snaps on the way. These two are absolultely adorable - like I said, I can't wait til the day!




_N9X6101

_N9X6099



I'm afraid, dear internet, that I'm not going to be blogging for a few days. I know, you're devastated, right?

Fear not! I shall return, and with photos from my holiday to Paris! If you don't already "like" my Facebook page then now might be a good time to go take a look as I'm running a competition til I get back! Go on, try your luck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute, I stumbled on your blog totally by accident and I KNOW Emily and James and will be at the wedding! I can't wait :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...